*OFFICIAL: A&M vs LSU game thread - payback edition (1 Viewer)

So glad I have TIVO have every game recorded and will continue till season is done..... anyone know of a way to get those games on my laptop and a way to delete from each game like commercials and halftime... would love to be able to do that in time for playoffs at least spend the whole day before the game watching the masterpiece burrow has directed this year

Post-game press conference now... O says Marcus Allen spoke to the team last night.

Not worried about rankings. Just worried about winning the next game.

"I thought it was nice. 50-7 I think is a pretty good win."

"Sure, I think the defense might have had a little chip on their shoulder."

Asked about the "cajun-ized" Burrow on the Jersey. "He asked if he could do it and I said 'hell yeah'."

Asked about people who say LSU has a spot in the playoffs no matter what happens at the SEC CG. "No, no. We ain't gonna buy that."

Asked again if Joe could wear the "Burreaux" jersey, "Yeah. He can do what he wants."

"We mentioned it (last season's loss) last night, but we had bigger motivations. This was just the next team in our way."

Asked about before the season started: "I didn't think we would break all these records, but I did feel we had a good enough team to go undefeated."

Post-game press conference now... O says Marcus Allen spoke to the team last night.

Not worried about rankings. Just worried about winning the next game.

"I thought it was nice. 50-7 I think is a pretty good win."

"Sure, I think the defense might have had a little chip on their shoulder."

Asked about the "cajun-ized" Burrow on the Jersey. "He asked if he could do it and I said 'hell yeah'."

Asked about people who say LSU has a spot in the playoffs no matter what happens at the SEC CG. "No, no. We ain't gonna buy that."

Asked again if Joe could wear the "Burreaux" jersey, "Yeah. He can do what he wants."

"We mentioned it (last season's loss) last night, but we had bigger motivations. This was just the next team in our way."

Asked about before the season started: "I didn't think we would break all these records, but I did feel we had a good enough team to go undefeated."

Never thought I'd say this before the season started, but, Coach O is awesome. Mad respect for him now. He's quotable as hell too. Great coach, and seems to be an even better person. Good for him!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom