*OFFICIAL: A&M vs LSU game thread - payback edition (1 Viewer)

Would breaking the TD record in the championship game count?
Yes all- colledge games are considered regular season games.

If Burrow isn't out of this game now Ojeron should be fired!

Our defense is going to look ad against a real team. :rant:
I wanted to see a better performance in the second half. Our starters are still in there. :hm:

Why is TAMU still playing starters? They're going to mess around and get Mond hurt. Whose going to start in the Texas Bowl then?

XcOO.gif

Keep the foot on the gas. Style points count

We didnt make the world...we just living in it. Bury this forkers

I wanted to see a better performance in the second half. Our starters are still in there. :hm:

One TD given up in a blowout isnt good enough?

Dude, they've allowed only one TD. Really?

An aggie engineering student was so relieved to get a summer internship he didn't care that he would be painting highway stripes for the DOT. The first day, he painted 10 miles of stripes. The foreman was impressed. His second day on the job, the aggie only painted two miles of stripes. Since he had done so well his first day, the foreman decided to excuse his lack-luster performance. On the third day, the aggie only painted one mile worth of stripes. The foreman thought this was inexcusable and asked the aggie, "What's the deal? Your first day you did so well. The second day was not so good. Today, you did less work than I did." The frustrated aggie replied, "I'm sorry boss, the bucket just keeps getting farther and farther away!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom