**Official Awwwwwburn vs LSU thread** (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Lets freaking go

EHg4sWqXkAEKw1Z

LSU spawned Tiger Droppings...the biggest pile of sheet on the internet. You should beat us, but you won't win it all.

Thank God they left out the Jamie Howard game.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
I won't sleep tonight thinking about going to watch my Tigers tomorrow! :shocked:
I'm still trying to get my voice back from the Florida game. Tomorrow I'm probably going to be screaming up chunks of throat! :9:

So this week LSU hosts Auburn and Alabama hosts a (2-win) Arkansas team.

Should both LSU & Bama win their respective games, do you think it would flip flop their national rankings?
The undefeated winner over three Top 10 teams versus a no-loss team that has been devouring a Div II/III kind of schedule????

One thing is for sure, if both of the home teams win this week, there's no way there won't be a #1 vs #2 matchup in Tuscaloosa in two weeks!!! :cheer:

So this week LSU hosts Auburn and Alabama hosts a (2-win) Arkansas team.

Should both LSU & Bama win their respective games, do you think it would flip flop their national rankings?
The undefeated winner over three Top 10 teams versus a no-loss team that has been devouring a Div II/III kind of schedule????

One thing is for sure, if both of the home teams win this week, there's no way there won't be a #1 vs #2 matchup in Tuscaloosa in two weeks!!! :cheer:

In a fair world, LSU jumps Bama IMO.

Yep, the wind is very swirly out here right now. Hopefully we won’t need any long field goals to win this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom