**Official Awwwwwburn vs LSU thread** (1 Viewer)

Exactly....and if LSU's offensive line doesn't improve and Tua is healthy....I think it is going to be a bad day for us LSU fans....we will see...
You clearly have not seen Bama's poor D-Line play this season.

Exactly....and if LSU's offensive line doesn't improve and Tua is healthy....I think it is going to be a bad day for us LSU fans....we will see...
I can tell you one thing for sure... Auburn had a mountain of a defensive line on Saturday. They were statistically the top defense against the rush going into our game. But Clyde Edwards-Helaire changed all of that. I would guess that our 'pitiful' offensive line must have help him a little bit, at least. :scratch:

I can tell you one thing for sure... Auburn had a mountain of a defensive line on Saturday. They were statistically the top defense against the rush going into our game. But Clyde Edwards-Helaire changed all of that. I would guess that our 'pitiful' offensive line must have help him a little bit, at least. :scratch:

Easy there fella....never said they were pitiful...just inconsistent....they are definitely a better run blocking than pass pro line....Auburn is the best defense we have faced this season....but offensively they are just ok....Bama's offense is way better than just ok even with Tua out....with Tua healthy I'm just not sure we can score with them unless the oline is able to pass protect better....

You clearly have not seen Bama's poor D-Line play this season.

I've seen them, they are not what they were the last few seasons but they are far from poor....Don't get me wrong I think this is by far our best chance to beat Bama in years I just want to see a bit more consistency on the oline and defense...you really don't think the team has room for improvement?

Bama's D-Line is probably the 4th (5th if LSU plays UGA in the SEC CG) best D-Line that LSU will face this season. AU had success against LSU because they were able to use their front three and four to get pressure on Burrow. That is not something Bama can replicate. If Bama tries that ****, CEH and TDP are going to feast.

Easy there fella....never said they were pitiful...just inconsistent....they are definitely a better run blocking than pass pro line....Auburn is the best defense we have faced this season....but offensively they are just ok....Bama's offense is way better than just ok even with Tua out....with Tua healthy I'm just not sure we can score with them unless the oline is able to pass protect better....
I totally agree. LSU certainly could use a more consistent offensive line. I was proud of them on Saturday afternoon when I was looking at those big dudes on the Auburn line.

Hopefully the Tigers will be at the top of their game in Tuscaloosa in two weeks! It should be a great game!

Bama's D-Line is probably the 4th (5th if LSU plays UGA in the SEC CG) best D-Line that LSU will face this season. AU had success against LSU because they were able to use their front three and four to get pressure on Burrow. That is not something Bama can replicate. If Bama tries that ****, CEH and TDP are going to feast.
I would love to see this happen!!! :winkthumb:

I was getting irritated in the game when they weren't using EH....you can see where I was calling for LSU to let him take over. I could see that when he ran, he had success and I was going out of my mind because he was always open on the short outlet passes and Burrow wasn't even looking at him (I love Burrow, but its true)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom