* Official Championship week end games thread (1 Viewer)

Georgia will drop to 17 and Wisconsin will move up to 7.

That's not how it works in college, dudes.

either way - you’ll have to beat Clemson for a championship, whether it’s in the semis or the final. Burrow throttling OSU for a championship would be great to watch.

TOSU is playing in the big 10 champion against a team down 2 possessions and still wont throw the ball because they dont have a passing game. LSU will beat tOSU by 30+. The big wildcard in the playoffs will be Clemson.
I know you love the Tigers, but settle down. I believe LSU wins, but if you give me tOSU +30 I'm taking the buckeyes and betting
my daughters inheritance

Georgia will drop to 17 and Wisconsin will move up to 7.

Not really, but that would be comical. Regardless, LSU has to be #1 based on their resume and beating the crap out of a UGA team that only lost one game this season. Compared to tOSU struggling for a half against a 2 loss Wisconsin team.

After tonight, I don’t see how anyone watching both games can put OSU ahead of LSU.

Announcer: “That second half, Partner...”

How about you watch both halves for LSU. They were dominant from the jump and didn’t need a comeback....against a better team.

It's just odd that LSU beat the #4 team in dominant fashion, and these announcers barely mention anything about it.

Do they get some kinda bonus if a Big 10 team is in the CFP or something?

It sounds like they’ll use whatever math benefits OSU.
Exactly.
People can pretend to see anything they want to see.

The Buckeyes didn't go into their conference championship game against a team that had a legitimate chance at a playoff spot. Yet they had to come back from a deficit to win their game.

The Tigers were playing a team that was GRADED as having been a playoff quality team. Yet LSU's victory was a blowout that was never in doubt.

The eye test of the two championship games showed that LSU deserves to take the top spot. Period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom