Analysis ***Official Chargers @ Saints Monday Night Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

We were a doink away from NOT winning.
So all we can do is shake our heads and enjoy it.
I can accept losing but to let a WR Moss you on a 3rd and long play to get in fg rang and leave 8sec is ridiculous. And the coach has to know get this man some help he's struggled all game long he's BBQ chicken on the court/field.

Everyone on the team knows how much work there is left for this team to become a real contender. But it's still better to learn after a tough win than after a tough loss.
I'm hoping they can be condensers and go on a late run if they healthy.

I can accept losing but to let a WR Moss you on a 3rd and long play to get in fg rang and leave 8sec is ridiculous. And the coach has to know get this man some help he's struggled all game long he's BBQ chicken on the court/field.
Lattimore was in perfect position on that play. He jumped as high as he could to swat the ball away, but the receiver had 8-10 inches on him and the pass was PERFECTLY thrown. Of all of Marshon's mistakes this year, that was not one of them. The Chargers just executed a great play. And the Chargers should have won as a result.

Lattimore was in perfect position on that play. He jumped as high as he could to swat the ball away, but the receiver had 8-10 inches on him and the pass was PERFECTLY thrown. Of all of Marshon's mistakes this year, that was not one of them. The Chargers just executed a great play. And the Chargers should have won as a result.

Yeah, it really was great defensive position. It was just a better offensive play. I was wayyy more disappointed with the blown coverage on the long TD.

Really fortunate to win this game. I know we love to give the defense a hard time, but, other than that blown coverage, the defense was actually good in the second half.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to catch the end of the game - does anyone know if the games get posted anywhere to view afterwards?

NFLNET will air a replay at 2pm CST today.

What crapola of a replay - they cut so much out of the game.

After LA went up 20-3, they go to commercial, and when the come back, they are now showing the ref under the booth looking at the review of the "TD" by Sanders.

How can you cut out the ENTIRE DRIVE including that play itself!

Nor did they show the drive where LA went up 27-20.

smh

Last edited:
Somebody had to make a sacrifice and "Take one for the team."

Your welcome.
I know all too well how important it is to take the fall.
The team needs guys like us to keep them in contention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom