Official Combine Thread for Posters (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Use this thread to make your case for being drafted in BDM's 2nd Annual Posters Draft...

Will you be somebody that skyrockets due to being a workout warrior, or will you performance in this thread be poor compared to your posting prowess and cause you to drop?

Spam refuses to run the 40 or any other drill. Spam feels his body of work speaks for itself. Spam refers all questions to his agent, Master P

but will she come watch you at practice?

my avatar will :D

i really have nothing to offer....unless we are going to have a drinking contest

but will she come watch you at practice?

my avatar will :D
Yes, but Rachel is a distraction to us workout warriors.:ezbill:

I can run 10 miles in <86 min and not vomit if not being watched. If being watched, I may vomit.

Yes, but Rachel is a distraction to us workout warriors.:ezbill:

I can run 10 miles in <86 min and not vomit if not being watched. If being watched, I may vomit.

Or trip over something while trying to look cool. :hihi:

I was hoping this thread would do a little better...

Looks like my stock may be falling (assuming it was high enough off the ground to be able to fall in the first place)

Time for some damage control...

Um...I type 110 words per minute...I write a very inconsistently updated blog...I write about a lot of nonsense...I spend approximately 3 hours a day on SaintsReport...I lettered in 3 varsity sports in high school...uh...is any of this helping my stock?

I was hoping this thread would do a little better...

Looks like my stock may be falling (assuming it was high enough off the ground to be able to fall in the first place)

Time for some damage control...

Um...I type 110 words per minute...I write a very inconsistently updated blog...I write about a lot of nonsense...I spend approximately 3 hours a day on SaintsReport...I lettered in 3 varsity sports in high school...uh...is any of this helping my stock?

it depends whats your 40 time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom