Official cut down to 75 tracker thread (1 Viewer)

no respect!
Jared was a gracious guy staying very late signing autographs at camp (even though most didnt recognize who he was).

Lemon was on the PSquad last year and worked hard in the off season.

Kaleb was a good guy given a difficult task.

Reggie Bell could always be found not too far from the WRs that most consider locks (first one on the field at the 1st day I went to camp).

We will probably use one of the 53 spots to protect a project player such as Oneymata since they wont all dress any way. He may turn out to be great or he may end up like SJB, who knows?

Its a tough business! Cuts stink

I feel bad for Kaleb Eulls getting axed after moving from DT to OG. He probably feels like he got shorted in this deal since he took one for the team and then was promptly released for it.

I feel bad for Kaleb Eulls getting axed after moving from DT to OG. He probably feels like he got shorted in this deal since he took one for the team and then was promptly released for it.

I disagree. We took two DT in the draft and signed Nick Fairley. Plus we had Jenkins and Davison returning. He was buried on the depth chart at DT and likely not going to make it. On the other hand OG is a glaring weakness. So I think that if he wanted an opportunity to make the roster then OG was the only option. A long shot for sure but better than no shot at DT IMO.

<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints cut Matt Shaughnessy, per source</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/770671278713868288">August 30, 2016</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Eulls would a good candidate for the PS to learn how to play oline.

Here ya go...

https://twitter.com/MikeTriplett/status/770694640035098625

Mike Triplett
ESPN Staff Writer

The Saints have not yet announced their roster cuts today, but the following players were absent from Tuesday's practice after reports they had been released: DE Matt Shaughnessy, LB Dillon Lee, LB Jeff Schoettmer, S Jamal Golden, CB Jimmy Pruitt, WR Reggie Bell, G Kaleb Eulls, G Cyril Lemon, WR Jared Dangerfield, FB Sione Houma and LS Chris Highland. Also absent Tuesday were CB Brandon Dixon and TE RaShaun Allen.

R. Allen had some critical drops. Not a good way to make a team as a UDFA.

Kikaha not on IR is interesting and encouraging, I suppose.

Saints cut Matt Shaughnessy, per source</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill

Love the updates from Underhill, but I hope he is being careful. If he gets Payton riled, it would be unfortunate for him and all of us. Payton seems more mellow this year, so maybe the unofficial reports are OK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom