Official Divisional Round Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Already played lac +4,saints - 8 and lar - 7 1 unit each. Thinking a out indy

I can come up with reasons for both sides. Homefield, weather, talent levels on O, etc. should favor Chiefs. But QBs in their first playoff start are traditionally terrible ATS, including guys like Brees, Brady, and Manning. This is why playoffs is so hard to pick. There are few obvious angles.

If I were someone who really liked the Chiefs, the ML is pretty cheap at -210 for the amount of points they are giving up.

Last edited:
My gut says indy, but everyone and their brother is on the bandwagon. Has me thinking KC covers. Tough place to play and colts had about the easiest schedule in the nfl

My gut says indy, but everyone and their brother is on the bandwagon. Has me thinking KC covers. Tough place to play and colts had about the easiest schedule in the nfl

I'm probably gonna roll KC, nothing large.

Line is now down to -4.5. Bovada had to limit action because so many are piling on the Colts. Books took a hit last week. This is their chance to get it back. I'm scrolling through the covers forum and have yet to see someone on KC.

Colts +5.5
Patriots -4.5
NO/PHI over 50.5

It might be an oversimplification, but I'm gonna trust the experienced, successful playoff QBs.

Added saints under 51.5 and lac under 47.5 1 unit. I liked kc over until snowstorm today.

The field is currently covered and it's a heated field. It's not going to be a slog. Just a heads up.

It's also going to affect the Colts, who do have a running game but live off of PA deep routes to Hilton and Ebron. If you are worried about the field, bet the Under.

I'm gonna not waffle like I did last week and just stick with the pick. If I lose, then I lose.

KC -4.5 1 unit locked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom