Official Divisional Round Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

1-0

That dropped last TD saved Vegas a ton of money not having to pay out all the Indy teasers.

2-0 +3 units today

Not sure on the first game tomorrow. Looks like I'm gonna be right that favorites go at least 3-1 this week. Starting to think about the Chargers now as that one team.

This is just a weird week. All the favorites (except maybe the Patriots) were/are being treated like underdogs. The public were all over Colts/Cowboys and Eagles over a TD is the popular pick for our game.

2-0 +3 units today

Not sure on the first game tomorrow. Looks like I'm gonna be right that favorites go at least 3-1 this week. Starting to think about the Chargers now as that one team.
Completely agree. If not a w I'm thinking a fg loss

Lost all three bets yesterday not good, but iam sure that we have all been there before, lets see what today brings

This is just a weird week. All the favorites (except maybe the Patriots) were/are being treated like underdogs. The public were all over Colts/Cowboys and Eagles over a TD is the popular pick for our game.

Agree, SI still shows 45% of the bets on the Pats, but only 39% of the $ on them.

It’s either Pats or nothing for me. If both underdogs would have hit yesterday, I would have gone big on them, but since both favorites hit I’m not sure.

Got lac +4, us - 8 and both unders 47.5 and 51.5 all for a unit. May double up on one or both spreads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom