Official Divisional Round Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Thinking of loading up on us. What are your thoughts on our game BoNcHiE?

Saints will cruise much like Patriots. Pats were my best bet. Saints 2nd best bet. Eagles have spent so much time away from home the last 5 out of 6 weeks, they are changing their name to Philadelphia Nomads.

6 for 6 so far this weekend. Saints and over; last 2 to go. Could be a mega weekend for me. We’ll see.

Saints will cruise much like Patriots. Pats were my best bet. Saints 2nd best bet. 6 for 6 so far. Saints and over; last 2 to go. Could be a mega weekend for me. We’ll see.
I was thinking of laying off my under bet, but since this one went over I'll probably keep it. From what I heard books needed both unders. Bet they'll get 1.

Already added another unit on saints - 8. Thinking of going for a 3rd

Thinking of loading up on us. What are your thoughts on our game BoNcHiE?

I'm not gonna bet the spread. Had the Chargers covered here, I'd have unloaded on the Saints but now I'm hesitant with all these big favorites covering so far. Under is probably the best play. I think everyone thinks Foles is going to come in and hang 28+ and I'm not so sure.

My over isn't dead here at 63.5 with 7:30 left, but it looks like the Patriots not getting that FG off before half is likely to end up being the difference.

Edit: Well they onsided so Pats are almost in FG range now to hit it for me BUT I do not expect them to kick FGs anymore. They'll just go for on 4th.

My bet.

Brady, Rivers, Brees and Foles. 225 yards and a TD each.
Michel, Gordon, Kamara and Ertz to score a TD.

Halfway there.

Heck yeah...Chargers backdoored my O for me. I was sweating that one.

No play in this next game. Maybe something live depending on what I see.

3-1 overall this week.

My over isn't dead here at 63.5 with 7:30 left, but it looks like the Patriots not getting that FG off before half is likely to end up being the difference.

Edit: Well they onsided so Pats are almost in FG range now to hit it for me BUT I do not expect them to kick FGs anymore. They'll just go for on 4th.
How's your blood pressure? Lol

How's your blood pressure? Lol

I was on the edge hoping he could make it happen. It should have hit 10 minutes ago but the Pats kept not kicking FGs in FG range.

I hope you crush it with the Saints this evening. I'm gonna lay off and get ready to make one more big play on the season next week unless I find something I like live tonight.

Loss off a Lutz miss fg, dang. At least I chased and hit that. Caught the under too. Broke even on this one but lost a bit on lac

3-1 final for the week. Made some money.

Now it gets scary. Just two games next week. Gonna be tough.

Left early and tailgated all day had 2units on new England and 1 unit on the over in saints game, lost three units for the weekend, what a game, gonna be tough next week but looking forward to it. Have a great week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom