Official Divisional Round Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
I won't make any picks until tomorrow. I'm gonna try to be more careful. Went 3-3 last week on posted plays with one medium hit, but it took me chasing two times to make that happen.

Early leans for tomorrow:

Rams -7.5

Everyone thinks the Cowboys cover this game, many saying they'll win SU. That's the main reason I'm thinking Rams. As unbelievable as it is, the #2 seed is undervalued here IMO.

And I feel pretty good about the Saints covering. Like the Cowboys, the Eagles are being way overbet IMO.

Last edited:
The line moved towards the Eagles?

I've only seen it at 8 and it hasn't moved?

I'll probably play a couple big parlays and call it good..

Bets I'll play combos of;
KC -5
Chargers +4
LA / NE Over 48
Eagles +8.5
NO / PHI Over 51.5
Rams -7

Last edited:
What are your guys thoughts on sport select. I’m feeling both ties tomorrow (within 3 points either way) and then that KC over is 57.5 I’m leaning the over but I’m starting to think I may have to cover the under as well

Would you mind giving your 3 picks for the other games (since you already picked Saints/Eagles....41-26).

Placed my bets last Sunday.

Saints -8.5
Colts ML
Chargers +4.5
Cowboys +7/under 49.5

Still feel pretty confident about all those plays

Would you mind giving your 3 picks for the other games (since you already picked Saints/Eagles....41-26).

Saints 41-23
Cowboys 26-20
Patriots 23-20
Chiefs 34-31 (this one I'm least sure of but for God's sake bet the over)

Saints 41-23
Cowboys 26-20
Patriots 23-20
Chiefs 34-31 (this one I'm least sure of but for God's sake bet the over)

Small bet on the Chiefs/Colts Under.......lol.

I actually like your Cowboys and Patriots scores though. IF Dallas pulled the upset, it probably would go about like that. Not sure the Saints cook a 40-burger (maybe 38?)....but hopefully they do.

The line opened at -8.5. That line reached -10 the same day at some books. 5dimes got up to -9.5. It was then bet down to -8.

The line has not been stagnant at all. Everyone thinks they are getting value over the key number on the Eagles.

Last edited:
In order of like.

Pats cover over Chargers
Saints cover over Eagles
Chiefs cover over Colts
Rams cover over Cowboys

A couple of thoughts.

Chargers, Eagles and Colts all playing a 3rd game in a row on the road. All 3 won as away favorites in WC game. Divisional home teams fair pretty well against teams that won on road in WC game. Chargers back to back weeks traveling west to east coast. Chargers in 20-30 degree weather against the Pats they notoriously play their worst against. Pats best bet.

I’m going to play this one as each game goes but definitely don’t think dogs will be covering like last weekend, chiefs for the first game -4

Pats -4 is a good lean. The points rarely matter in the NFL and although I really, really want the Chargers to win, the situation is awful for them. They are terrible against the Patriots, 3rd straight road game, west to east coast travel, etc. Plus the Patriots at home get all the calls.

All dogs covered last week and the bettors have a lot of recency bias. This week we may see favorites go 3-1 IMO.

What are your guys thoughts on sport select. I’m feeling both ties tomorrow (within 3 points either way) and then that KC over is 57.5 I’m leaning the over but I’m starting to think I may have to cover the under as well

I like the under. The weather says 32 windy and snow flurries. The Chiefs have no running game,and I see this as a low scoring game

have a future on the Colts to win the AFC championship undervalued team with good odds=value,. I will be back for more

Took Colts SU this morning. Will wait on second game, but leaning hard on Dallas -7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom