Analysis ***Official Falcons @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Been waiting for someone to get this started. So I guess I will. Haven't been this anxious to see a game since the start of the Payton/Brees era. Even last year, when Drew was out for 5 games, there wasn't this air of uncertainty. Now we were all happily surprised when Teddy came in and the Saints won all five games, but this time it feels so different. We knew Drew would be back last year. And maybe this is why this time it feels so different. Yes, Drew will be back this year but could this possibly his last year with us?

We are about to see what the Saints without Drew may be for 2021 and on. And though we may not be ready for this, we all knew this day would come...

Geaux Saints!

EncPm1RXEAAFT5X

Time to watch the world burn

People in the Terrace this week. Pretty seamless experience getting in. Socially Distanced, Temp Check. Lots of space around us. Saw Arthur"Grim Reaper" out on the field. Demario Davis led the player hype up huddle. He looked fired up.

Attachments

• 20201122_105934.jpg
    20201122_105934.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Sean Payton possess more football knowledge in his pinky than I will ever know in my entire life. I trust that he has made the right decision of starting Hill over Winston.

This can turn out to be a beautiful spectacle or an absolute disaster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom