Official Gameday Thread Cowboys @ Saints (4 Viewers)

Lucky for me, I am incapable of embarrasment.

No, TH7 is not the QB of the future. He did enough tonight. He is the only reason, offensively, that we were competitive.

Not sure why you are so salty. I'm just a Saints fan.
I’m a Saints fan as well and I’m not salty. I just don’t get why people blindly support a QB that has NEVER hung skins on the wall. I love Taysoms heart and him as a joker player but as a starting QB, no way. TH7 did not do enough to win or we would have won. Dak did enough to win, and Dallas won. The last Saints QB to do enough to win was TS in relief duty against TB which doesn’t really count

I actually think his decision making for the most part was decent…the issue is that he’s not a competent enough passer to get the passes to the receivers.

He seems to read a defense just fine. He just can’t pass well enough for that to matter.

On the flip side…I think Trevor wouldn’t have thrown 4 picks. But he would have been sacked several times and we’d have rushed for under 30 yds as a team.

It’s bad all around for this offense. Real bad.
Well it's all on Sean and Mickey. We made no plans for life after Drew and tried to piece together a team and failed miserably.

We went into the season with no receivers and hoping a 2nd year TE and UDFA running back would make a leap in play. We paid Peat and shouldn't have. We drafted a center to play guard and he has been at or below average. We used draft picks on DE's who are always hurt.

Bottom line is this is a bad football team. Our defense is good, but can't sustain their play for 4 quarters. Latt hasn't been playing well and we have no pass rush partly because our interior line is made up of subpar players so we have to blitz the interior and lose bodies in coverage. There are issues all over this team at every position group but LB imo. DD & Werner have played well together.

This fan base would do better without your negativity and uneducated football mind.

Enjoy the season.
I was gonna let it be, but man I’ve been watching football for a long time. I’m calling it as I see it. Hill had his moments when he was running. But as a passer, he was awful. Under throwing his passes and throwing INTs and near INTs. You just don’t want to accept that. All who were blasting Semien were saying it was all his fault. Now what? You got to see Taysom behind that same line with the same players except with the addition of MI. MI was much help.

I was gonna let it be, but man I’ve been watching football for a long time. I’m calling it as I see it. Hill had his moments when he was running. But as a passer, he was awful. Under throwing his passes and throwing INTs and near INTs. You just don’t want to accept that. All who were blast Semien saying it was all his fault. Now what? You got to see Taysom behind that same line with the same players except with the addition of MI. MI was much help.
Amen brother

Well it's all on Sean and Mickey. We made no plans for life after Drew and tried to piece together a team and failed miserably.

We went into the season with no receivers and hoping a 2nd year TE and UDFA running back would make a leap in play. We paid Peat and shouldn't have. We drafted a center to play guard and he has been at or below average. We used draft picks on DE's who are always hurt.

Bottom line is this is a bad football team. Our defense is good, but can't sustain their play for 4 quarters. Latt hasn't been playing well and we have no pass rush partly because our interior line is made up of subpar players so we have to blitz the interior and lose bodies in coverage. There are issues all over this team at every position group but LB imo. DD & Werner have played well together.
Great post.

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
Wouldn't SOMEONE suggest to hire PRO REFS? These "should be" well conditioned and prepared Officials who KNOW the game and understand momentum, angles, what constitutes what......it's really not good since it's not even CLOSE To being FAIR! We RARELY get the benefit of the calls, but sure absorb the brunt of the BAD ONES! Yikes. BTW: TH#7 is a heck of a rusher but he's GOT to figure out what "touch" is and when to rocket it in! When he throws WRs OPEN? He's the grits, when he lames it in? He's the $h*ts! We sure can win out and steal the Division still yes? If everyone else loses?

Would somebody tell me why that blindsided block was not a pancake block. If anything it could have been called a block in the back. But a blindside block is the refs making up crap. It came really late only after ref saw the pass was complete. Had it not been complete no flag. Goodell must have buzzed down. That call was reprecussion for Peyton's comment's about ref. The NFL showed how little they care and shove their power in everyone's face by allowing that BS call on National TV

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom