Official Gameday Thread- Saints at Carolina!!!! (3 Viewers)

Maybe Payton will look at the 39 attempts and 32 point victory last week and compare it to this lopsided crapfest... IMO putting the ball in Winston hands at this point in his career as a starter is a mistake. AK and Jones should each get a minimum of 15-20 touches each game.
But the Panthers defense dictated that by overpowering our inept oline at the LOS.

The 1st down runs we’re getting stuffed and the 2nd and 3rd and longs were creating sacks

It was an arse whipping.

The inverse of last week. It happens. It’s a long season.

Let’s hope we can get healthy.

well at this point it seems lost anyway

so nvm. Still hope he will learn from it
Payton now has film on it 😅

This performance means something. It doesn't mean "things are fine".

And a lot of the guys that are out are the guys that usually miss lots of time. Not expecting to see the Week One defensive eleven line up together ever again this season.
Alright, but our squad are people too.

If i had as much disruption as they have had at work i would have an off day too.

Learn from it, sure, but these are not super hero's.

When Jameis has had legit time today, he has been awful. Plain and simple fact. And last week (you can go back and check), I gave him props and was grateful for the way he played. I state facts. I do not pull punches when the facts are there. I am honest and unbiased.
It’s ok to state facts, but not ok to blame this whole game on him. He’s had little to nothing to work with.

We are missing several key starters as well as half the coaching staff. If we were at full strength and getting it handed to us, I'd understand the concern. We can't overcome Covid and injuries. It's just too much.
Tough to over come poor player decision making. Why even throw it when your getting throttled?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom