Official Gameday Thread- Saints at Carolina!!!! (5 Viewers)

Bad thing is, this completely erases the Packers game. We have no idea what the Saints are now ... but most recent impressions aren't good.
I disagree. The defense is legit. The offense when built around a rushing attack is solid. When Payton abandons the run and forces Winston to wait for UDFA WR's to come open its too late.

Well guys. On the road to the Pats we go. If the line plays like this we will go back to the dome a 1-2 team. Pathetic effort from our offense.

Bad thing is, this completely erases the Packers game. We have no idea what the Saints are now ... but most recent impressions aren't good.
We didn’t have any of the players that had us dominating the Packers game. No Lattimore, no Tanoh, no Davenport, no Kwon, no CJGJ. Can’t wipe that game out without the stars of that game playing in this game.

We’re one of the top teams when most of those players are playing

QB gets sacked in 1.2 seconds, “we had all the time in the world to throw!!!”

some of y’all need to learn about football.
My man, you do not know pro football. Brady and Brees both, have been timed at getting the ball released in about .38 sec. 1.2 sec. is plenty time. Go back to playground ball.

It doesn’t erase that game. Listen to what the commentators just said. A completely depleted team on all sides.

We didn’t have any of the players that had us dominating the Packers game. No Lattimore, no Tanoh, no Davenport, no Kwon, no CJGJ. Can’t wipe that game out without the stars of that game playing in this game
Man, I hope you're right.

That TD wasnt the game sealer, it was the bogus roughing call that took the wind out of whatever motivation the defense had left. Shouldve been off the field.
I hate the subjectivity that NFL refs bring to the game. I know it's not possible in every situation, but really wish that everywhere technology could make the call that it soons becomes a reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom