Official Gameday Thread- Saints at Carolina!!!! (2 Viewers)

Winston and Kamara has not been very good together this season. They need to figure it out because we need Kamara featured in the passing game.

My man, you do not know pro football. Brady and Brees both, have been timed at getting the ball released in about .38 sec. 1.2 sec. is plenty time. Go back to playground ball.

if you have a receiver who can get open

Not just this game.the nfl it self roughing the passer is getting ridiculous you can't even touch the quarterbacks anymore.
That ref was waiting for that hit. He had his hand on the flag before he saw the hit. That was a predetermined call. That call won’t change the outcome of the game though. We are turrible.

You can’t see anything if you blaming this on the QB.
Geez.
I am saying - have said a few times - that Winston freezes/chokes/panics.
This game has shown this fact.
He is still the Winston of the past.
That receiver was wide open just now.
The Winston overthrew him by a mile.
I love Winston.
But not as a QB.

We didn’t have any of the players that had us dominating the Packers game. No Lattimore, no Tanoh, no Davenport, no Kwon, no CJGJ. Can’t wipe that game out without the stars of that game playing in this game
No excuse for the lack of offense. Same players on offense. Pathetic. And Winston’s performance last week, I now sense was an anomaly, rather than what we should expect.

AK41 has been mailing it in since the second quarter. Terrible series for him after a lackluster game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom