Official Gameday Thread- Saints at Carolina!!!! (2 Viewers)

Do you really believe what you are saying, or are you just being sarcastic?
I said this often. Jameis has a history of making bad decisions and that’s something a coach can’t fix. I also said I hoped I was wrong. It doesn’t look like I was wrong. If I’m not I want us to be in a position to draft the best QB we can.

I said this often. Jameis has a history of making bad decisions and that’s something a coach can’t fix. I also said I hoped I was wrong. It doesn’t look like I was wrong. If I’m not I want us to be in a position to draft the best QB we can.
So you want him to tank to prove you are right?

bet you were singing his praises last week lol

I was saying I was wrong and that I was hopeful.

and now you’re saying you were right and he’s terrible. So we see exactly who you are.

next week, if he plays out of his mind, you’ll say “I knew he could do this. Everyone Pat me on the back”

Practically the same?? What are you even talking about??

Where is MT? Sanders? Cook?

When was Calloway starting last year? When did harris start at WR2 last year??

SMH.
1. I said receivers. Cook is a TE.
2. MT was injured most of last season, so Drew didn’t have his services for much of the season just like Jameis isn’t getting his services for most of this one.
3. Calloway and Harris had to start games when Emmanuel had Covid and when MT first got injured.
4. Like I said, with the exception of Sanders, most of the RECEIVERS are the exact same. They offered the same amount of separation (which was next to none) to Drew that Jameis got today. Our QB’s are holding balls because our receivers can’t beat Man-To-Man or really any coverage.
5. Lack of WR talent is what I’m even talking about.

and now you’re saying you were right and he’s terrible. So we see exactly who you are.

next week, if he plays out of his mind, you’ll say “I knew he could do this. Everyone Pat me on the back”
You want to know who I am ask. I’m a fan that has been around long enough to know what a good QB is and what a bad one is. I said all along that Jameis had a issue with making bad decisions and that we didn’t have a good starting QB on our roster. After week one I was saying I may be wrong and was hopeful that I was as a fan. Now I’m after seeing a bad week of football maybe I wasn’t wrong but I’m still hopeful.
Now who are you? Are you so blind you can’t see bad performance just because the player has a Saints uni on? Did you want Jameis as our QB 4 years ago? I doubt it. So I guess we see exactly who you are and what you aren’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom