Official Gameday Thread Saints @ Eagles (2 Viewers)

I would just love to see Payton game plan with Ingram, AK, and Stills, Johnson, Harris, Humphreys, and Calloway. See how that goes. Sit Trautman and TQS.
Sit Trautman? You joking, right?

Stills; guy is MIA.

Humphreys; guy is MIA.

If not for Trautman today, this team was nothing on offense. The guy is rough around the edges. He reminds me a lot of Davenport in Davenport’s first two/three years. Patience with Trautman. Small school just like Davenport. Gotta give them time.

You were knocking the team earlier in this gameday thread. So now you want to patronize people? 🙄
I said Trevor looked terrible in the first half, the line was porous and the defense would be gassed by the 3rd. Point to where I was being hyperbolic or knocking them like you’re insinuating. I never said our season was over, our team was trash or that the guys weren’t playing with everything they had.

People were talking like they expected us to roll Philly like we were the 2011 Saints offense despite missing most of our starters. That’s nuts and yes, I‘m going to call it out.

Sit Trautman? You joking, right?

Stills; guy is MIA.

Humphreys; guy is MIA.

If not for Trautman today, this team was nothing on offense. The guy is rough around the edges. He reminds me a lot of Davenport in Davenport’s first two/three years. Patience with Trautman. Small school just like Davenport. Gotta give them time.
Sit Trautman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom