Official Gameday Thread -- Saints @ Jets (1 Viewer)

Y’all hear those Whodat chants?

This version of Taysom with the RIGHT TAPE JOB ON THAT BUM FINGER is the best option we have going forward. As long as AK is healthy and we can get consistency out of TQS, with some Vannett and Juwan sprinkled in we may actually put up a fight in the remaining games. I’m going to take each contest as it comes. No hopes up nor expectations down. I’m riding with my boyz to the end.

I still think Callaway has potential to get better and be a true #2 receiver. I thought before the beginning of the season he had what it takes to be a true #1, but not so much this year. I still want to see how he would flourish with a true #1 receiver on the field at the same time.
I was just thinking this. I think he'd play so much better next to Thomas. He'd flourish in that situation.

Y’all hear those Whodat chants?

This version of Taysom with the RIGHT TAPE JOB ON THAT BUM FINGER is the best option we have going forward. As long as AK is healthy and we can get consistency out of TQS, with some Vannett and Juwan sprinkled in we may actually put up a fight in the remaining games. I’m going to take each contest as it comes. No hopes up nor expectations down. I’m riding with my boyz to the end.
Gonna have to ask the GF is she thinks I should put some tape on the bum finger.

I still think Callaway has potential to get better and be a true #2 receiver. I thought before the beginning of the season he had what it takes to be a true #1, but not so much this year. I still want to see how he would flourish with a true #1 receiver on the field at the same time.
I think he’ll be a great #2. He needs time and some more muscle on him. But the potential is definitely there.

Barrios is their entire offense. Just triple team him!!! :hm:

I'll eat some crow. I called for boarding on the T-Money Sizzle train in the first half.
Taysom looked much better in the second half.
I did too. Most of us did except @meily. I think they figured the hand tape out.

Not sure about that one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom