Official Gameday Thread - Saints @ Patriots (1 Viewer)

Great TD, but Hill needs to be in for a whole series to be effective, or most of one, at least. I don't want the reps taken away from JW.
He played him right this time. Payton sometimes brings in him in the wrong time esp when the offense is moving w/o him, this time it was red zone, he works better there.

Great TD, but Hill needs to be in for a whole series to be effective, or most of one, at least. I don't want the reps taken away from JW.

I'd like to see them try Taysom as the redzone QB for a game. See what happens.

Unfortunately I’m stuck watching the Lions vs Ravens game or Washington vs Buffalo. The Lions game is actually good…sounds like our team has offensive issues….we are now a defensive team, weird. We seriously need some WR help and TE…someone who can get open. I watched that duck Winston threw up for a TD, that was scary. From the comments I’m not sure if our o-line is bad or not. It’s either one way or the other. I think the Lions have better offensive weapons than we do outside AK…

It’s really confusing. He’s ABSOLUTELY no game manager. Where’s the arm talent?
I think Winston may not be comfortable throwing guys open with ball placement. I don't think that's going to be a strength of his. He probably need guys like Deonte who gets crazy separation with speed. I think it's safe to say that the days of relying on these undrafted receivers and journeyman receivers are over. The investment in the position needs to happen regardless of who is at QB. We've been all too spoiled by Brees greatness for years.

Really Josh Gordon is your answer to this disastrous offense?

yes just sign him and keep him on the roster till michael thomas comes back. These recievers we have right now are damn near blanketed on every drop back.

Everybody thought the bucs signing antonio brown was a dumb decision, its not looking so dumb now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom