Official Gameday Thread - Saints VS Packers!!!! (1 Viewer)

SubmarineMike

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I am starting the thread, since when I clicked on the first thread and saw a post "It's time to fire the entire secondary" I panicked because I thought I had missed the game, but it turned out the post was from late in Saints vs. Jags thread.

So anyway, WHODAT!!!!! Let's GOOOOOOOO!

Who Dat!

Why are people so shocked to see that Packers fans made the trip for this game? Those fans travel like Steelers, Cowboys, or Saints fans.
I wish I could have made the trip. I was in Dallas just yesterday, and would have been easy for me to stay a day for the game.

I would imagine that Jacksonville is at least A BIT more inconvenient for Packers fans, because it isn't a major hub like DFW. Still, look forward to seeing how many Saints fans made the trip.

I'm a first-time season ticket holder, so pretty disappointed not to be there for the opening game this season. Had planned early on to drive from my trip in Dallas straight to NO to see the game.

WHO DAT!

By the way.... looked for the gameday thread in the main SSF, didn't see it until just now. Hopefully they can be merged.

Can't believe only 90mins till kickoff been a long 7months!

I cant wait in less than 50 minutes Saints kickoff. Two minutes later, gameday thread turns into a toxic dark place. 😃

By the way.... looked for the gameday thread in the main SSF, didn't see it until just now. Hopefully they can be merged.
Thats just an update thread before gameday, your good to go. Not many get honors of opening the season beginning gameday thread. Your part of an elite club. There are way more billionaires in America then people who have started the season opening gameday thread.

They better switch off of this bonus coverage to the game that's supposed to be on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom