Official Head Coach Candidate Thread (3 Viewers)

I say DA for continuality purposes.. but admittedly I'm being influenced there by the feels I have at this moment in not wanting this to necessarily be the end of the era even though it's clearly the end of the era.

Jim Harbaugh. Guy is a winner.
He is the best candidate out there imo but he will be sought after hard by teams needing a HC. He had turned around SF overnight and had them in the SB before anyone could blink. While he would be my dream pick, chances of getting him are slim. I have the gut feeling DA gets promoted to HC and Richard is promoted to DC

Blow it up and start fresh. Why keep the same offense scheme when it’s been stale for a few years. Keeping the same coaching staff is just going to get us nowhere. We need some fresh blood and ideas in the building. Keep DA if the new coach wants him and let the new coach pick the OC and staff.

The poster above said that this is a great destination for a HC. They’ll have organizational stability and control to start with. Last season and some games this season, some posters wanted to run DA out of town. Now you want to give him the keys.

Why have to same staff try and recreate the magic we had with Payton when it will just be a let down when the can’t. It’s like trying to find the next Brees.

Just got a text from a friend who is also very good friends with Vance Joseph.

Said he is on plane tonight headed to New Orleans to interview for job tomorrow.

While I think he has little to no shot, if for some reason he got the job, the reaction would be......less than positive.

Just got a text from a friend who is also very good friends with Vance Joseph.

Said he is on plane tonight headed to New Orleans to interview for job tomorrow.

While I think he has little to no shot, if for some reason he got the job, the reaction would be......less than positive.
Rooney Rule

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom