Official "I yelled my arse off" thread (1 Viewer)

I cheered so hard that I have a sore throat today.

Turns out its because I have swine flu though.

FML.

Good job yesterday whodats! The players and coaches have repeatedly stated that our noise makes a difference- let's keep bringing it.

From a falcons board:
This is true, but I've been to both - Saints games (when we play them) and ours. They have an extremely loud crowd. I don't know if it's the design of the Superdome that helps amplify it - but it's crazy, ridiculously loud.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3868035-watching-the-saints-game/

This! :plus-un2:

Anytime a Falclowns' fan acknowledges it... you know there's something to it!

I hope Eli and the Giants' offense is off-sync because of the noise! :happy0005:

:gosaints:

People were looking at me funny when I was screaming before defensive play started. I think they got the point after a couple series and started yelling with me.

Ha there's a guy in 640 that does the same thing...........and I love it. It fire's me up but I just can't match his intensity. LETSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FENSE WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!

yeah, that was pretty awesome to watch develop. right before the snap, all i could think about was Kolb in the Red Zone a few weeks ago. i was like "we need that turnover right now" and then BAM he runs the whole thing back while im jumping up, screaming, and spilling my whole drink on my legs.

like Chappelle said when he was jammin in the car with that busty lady and her boob popped out: "i felt like i did that with my mind!"

Hahaha!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom