Official "I yelled my arse off" thread (1 Viewer)

Totally unrelated - did everyone else have a cool experience with Jets fans? I can't remember having more fun back-and-forth's between myself and away teams' fans, and I've been gabbing away since '05. The Jets fans earned some respect from me today.

We sat next to a couple of Jets fans and they were very cool. they were just having a good time. They actually bought us a couple of beers. Props to the Jets fans.

Oh yeah the dome was awesome. I managed to pull a quad. Not sure how that happened.

Who Dat[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing at IHOP.

I have no voice and my foot is sore. I have a metal wall in front of me that I kicked all day. Foot is a little sore and legs are tired. Worth it to watch the defense man handle Dirty Sanchez.

On the way out of the dome a group of Jets fans were chanting "G-Men!" at Saints fans for the game in two weeks. I told them "Bring it, we're going for the NY Trifecta!"

Another in the group then commented, "I've never been in a stadium that loud."

WHO DAT!

Totally unrelated - did everyone else have a cool experience with Jets fans? I can't remember having more fun back-and-forth's between myself and away teams' fans, and I've been gabbing away since '05. The Jets fans earned some respect from me today.

We had several cool Jets fans from Long Island near us.
A couple of them did volunteer work here after Katrina. Nice group of fans, for the most part.

I was at the game.. and had like 7 jets fans next to me
made the game so much funner.. the game was competitive...

I cant talk... Great game, Great time.. WHO DAT

I about blew a gasket when I saw that LOW CLIP Sanchez made on Vilma!!! :mad: :grumpy: :en-colere:

Thank God Vilma didn't get a damaged ACL on that one! :scared:

:gosaints:

I was cussing Sanchez like a dog when he pulled that ****... It was unnecessary and didnt even serve a purpose.

i agree. this time around when the drunk guy asked me to start the wave, i told him "no! we are on offense! start one yourself on defense if you want, but im too busy being loud!"

oh yeah, and my everything hurts.

Saw you on tv gettin down, it was great lol.

awesome crowd. The dome was rockin'

I noticed lots of people sitting on defense, but still making noise, and I was ok with that.

Sharper pick was insanity. I watched that play develope in slow motion since I was way across in 645. 'Twas so cool.

Sharper pick was insanity. I watched that play develope in slow motion since I was way across in 645. 'Twas so cool.

yeah, that was pretty awesome to watch develop. right before the snap, all i could think about was Kolb in the Red Zone a few weeks ago. i was like "we need that turnover right now" and then BAM he runs the whole thing back while im jumping up, screaming, and spilling my whole drink on my legs.

like Chappelle said when he was jammin in the car with that busty lady and her boob popped out: "i felt like i did that with my mind!"

Good job yesterday whodats! The players and coaches have repeatedly stated that our noise makes a difference- let's keep bringing it.

From a falcons board:
This is true, but I've been to both - Saints games (when we play them) and ours. They have an extremely loud crowd. I don't know if it's the design of the Superdome that helps amplify it - but it's crazy, ridiculously loud.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3868035-watching-the-saints-game/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom