Official Keep Chris Ivory a Saint Facebook Page (1 Viewer)

Ingram's been injured too and missed games, most of yall act like he's never missed a game before...I'd much rather take the guy that may get nicked up a little more and runs with passion and urgency than the guy that tip toes to the line time after time just to get a one or two yard gain...

There's a big difference between sustaining an injury and being brittle.

Ingram's been injured too and missed games, most of yall act like he's never missed a game before...I'd much rather take the guy that may get nicked up a little more and runs with passion and urgency than the guy that tip toes to the line time after time just to get a one or two yard gain...

This is where I ask myself do any of my fellow Saints fans know what the word ignorance means? I think some Saints fans just don't like Ingram so much, and love Ivory so much that they are blinded from the truth. Ivory has been on this roster since 2010. He has never been consistent due to his injuries.

I am well aware that Ivory is well talented, but his injuries are too risky. This has been going on before 2010. When he played for washington he was also limited by injuries, and that also led him to be on the bottom of the depth chart. Then when he got kicked out they sent him to tiffin where he also had issues with injury.

I believe Ingram had one minor injury in college, and then that game at Indie. Would you really trust Ivory with the load? Really?
You think Sean P would risk that? Honestly?

This is where I ask myself do any of my fellow Saints fans know what the word ignorance means? I think some Saints fans just don't like Ingram so much, and love Ivory so much that they are blinded from the truth. Ivory has been on this roster since 2010. He has never been consistent due to his injuries.

I am well aware that Ivory is well talented, but his injuries are too risky. This has been going on before 2010. When he played for washington he was also limited by injuries, and that also led him to be on the bottom of the depth chart. Then when he got kicked out they sent him to tiffin where he also had issues with injury.

I believe Ingram had one minor injury in college, and then that game at Indie. Would you really trust Ivory with the load? Really?
You think Sean P would risk that? Honestly?

I'm sure that most of it comes from people who are LSU fans above being a Saints fan. Nothing wrong with that, but Ingram is better for the SAINTS long term.

18846824.jpg

while it would be nice to keep him as an insurance player, I want to see him go to another team and show what he can do and make some money in the process. I know he is frustrated being on the sidelines and wants a chance to shine. So I think the best thing for all parties is to place a 2nd or 3rd rounder tender on him and let him go to another team (outside of the NFC South of course). The way we've found gems in UDFA we could find his replacment and gain an extra, much needed draft pick.

I'm sure that most of it comes from people who are LSU fans above being a Saints fan. Nothing wrong with that, but Ingram is better for the SAINTS long term.

Im a USC fan, and even I thought Reggie leaving would be the best for both sides. Its just ignorance.

As much as i'd hate to see him go, i'd hate more to watch him waste his talent sitting on the bench in NO. i hope he goes to a RB-needy team (not in the NFC South), stays healthy, and goes beast mode

How many times do we need to have this discussion.

We know NO back will be given enough carries per game for us to be in a position to turn down a 3rd round pick (or even a 4th rounder)

Love Ivorys style & heart but this team needs some d not 4/5 running backs. 2010 season was a crazy unlucky yr with injuries. We cant afford to waste roster spots on players we rarely use

He only had a tweaked hamstring last year. Try playing an entire football season at running back with a tweaked hammy.
The man hasn't been fully healthy since his 1st year, he didn't see much of the field the last couple years because of fumbling issues at practice. Don't get me wrong I would like to keep him, he runs smart and hard. But his health is a major concern at this point when it comes to contract negotiations, and if wants to be a 4 string back.

The man has been fully healthy since his 1st year, he didn't see much of the field the last couple years because of fumbling issues at practice. Don't get me wrong I would like to keep him, he runs smart and hard. But his health is a major concern at this point when it comes to contract negotiations, and if wants to be a 4 string back.

Lol. You must not pay attention to anything that goes on. Dude has had multiple injuries.

There's a big difference between sustaining an injury and being brittle.

...and neither Ingram or Ivory are injury prone or brittle....PT went on IR because of his knee, so I guess he's brittle too...but I forgot people like PT so he' still regarded as the best back in Saints history.

You Alabama fans crack me up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom