Official Keep Chris Ivory a Saint Facebook Page (1 Viewer)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Here's a spiritful page just now created to show support for those of us in favor of keeping Chris in 2013 and beyond

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who-Dats-for-keeping-Chris-Ivory-a-New-Orleans-Saint-for-2013-and-beyond/158518647638109

I need more Who Dats to join in...Their won't be random statuses that have nothing to do with Chris or the Saints like some pages do I assure you that. Everything posted will either be a status or video about Ivory...The guy's just a flat out beast! :worthy: If you don't care to join, then don't! If you do then hit that like button and chime in on the page! Who Dat

Here's a spiritful page just now created to show support for those of us in favor of keeping Chris in 2013 and beyond

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who-...ans-Saint-for-2013-and-beyond/158518647638109

I need more Who Dats to join in...Their won't be random statuses that have nothing to do with Chris or the Saints like some pages do I assure you that. Everything posted will either be a status or video about Ivory...The guy's just a flat out beast! :worthy: If you don't care to join, then don't! If you do then hit that like button and chime in on the page! Who Dat
There should be a stay healthy section, the man runs hard but is as fragile as a paper bag!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who-Dats-for-keeping-Chris-Ivory-a-New-Orleans-Saint-for-2013-and-beyond/158518647638109

You should send him a link to it on his Twitter page. I'm sure he'd appreciate the fan support.

There is a reason why Ivory is a 4th string runningback on our team. That reason is that he is the 4th best runningback on our team. There is obviously something about him that the coaches don't trust. When PT, Ingram & Sproles are all healthy, Ivory never sees the field. EVER.

Yes, Ivory runs hard, he's fast, and he's explosive. But when he is in the game, our offense becomes one dimensional. Why? I don't know. Is it because he can't catch out of the backfield? Or is it because the coaches don't trust him in the passing game? I don't know the answer to that, but I do know that it has been that way ever since Ivory has been a Saint.

The coaches believe that Ivory is a backup runningback. Does he have potential? Yes. Do the coaches feel he is ready to be a starter? No. They have proven time & time again that they do not believe he is ready to be a starter for the New Orleans Saints.

Trade Chris Ivory, get a draft pick back and use that pick on somebody who will be more effective than a 4th string runningback. Cadet is just fine as a 4th stringer.

we made a mistake by letting bush go. We should have stick with PT , BUSH, Sproles. win. Cut ingram and ivory, i know ivory is good but bush has natural talents.

we made a mistake by letting bush go. We should have stick with PT , BUSH, Sproles. win. Cut ingram and ivory, i know ivory is good but bush has natural talents.

Bush wanted to go somewhere where he would be the featured back, here he'd be a role player. Sproles fills that role better at a much cheaper price.

There should be a stay healthy section, the man runs hard but is as fragile as a paper bag!

He only had a tweaked hamstring last year. Try playing an entire football season at running back with a tweaked hammy.

No thanks. Hopefully a team sends us draft picks for him; too many backs on the roster.

Ingram's been injured too and missed games, most of yall act like he's never missed a game before...I'd much rather take the guy that may get nicked up a little more and runs with passion and urgency than the guy that tip toes to the line time after time just to get a one or two yard gain...

I want to keep him, but not over any of the other backs. 2nd / 3rd round is worth it I think. It's bittersweet, but he'll never stay healthy. It's a muscle condition isn't it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom