Match Up Official LSU vs. Clemson CFP National Championship Game Thread (1 Viewer)

This is what's out there that I can see. Like seriously, OBJ. Why do anything that would spark the NCAA's attention?

Yeah it’s all over Twitter. At one point it looks like he was buying gear (e.g. cleats) from them? Either way, bad judgment.

Reading Tigernet (Clemson) posts right now to relish the victory. They make Saints fans in the SSF (after a loss) look level-headed and reasonable.

Lots and lots of blaming "bad calls". "If Skalski didn't get ejected, we win." "He didn't target, and if he did, it shouldn't have been an ejection. Bad rule!" "LSU got away with multiple targeting all game, including one on Trevor Lawrence!". "We didn't get one call all game!"

Sheesh.

Clemson didn’t score after he was ejected - does he play offense? Plus LSU had scored TDs on four of its last six possessions and was about to score again when he was ejected (for a play at Clemson’s seven yard line).

Silly take.

Deshaun Watson wouldnt be stupid enough to do it with cameras everywhere
True dat. I just meant the Clemson fans would shrug it off.

Clemson didn’t score after he was ejected - does he play offense? Plus LSU had scored TDs on four of its last six possessions and was about to score again when he was ejected (for a play at Clemson’s seven yard line).

Silly take.
:hihi:
Duh... The offense feeds off of his defense. :idunno:

Silly take.
I think a lot of people missed that after falling down 17-7, LSU finished on a 35-8 run. 40 game minutes of dominance.

Yeah it’s all over Twitter. At one point it looks like he was buying gear (e.g. cleats) from them? Either way, bad judgment.
Jefferson will be going pro.

So not sure how that all plays into the equation. But for !@#!@#!@ sake OBJ...every knows you got scratch and an LSU kid...dont need to flaunt it.

We played NECK at the NCCG...that should be enough lol

I has to be asked how big of a deal this could be? Is this something that could snowball until it's an unavoidable issue?
My prediction is "should blow over quickly" so long as LSU staff got wind of what happened and made the players return to OBJ his money.

Thinking about it some ... OBJ could have had a similar cool on-camera moment by simply passing along very good fake bills. Maybe with his own face on them :D

I has to be asked how big of a deal this could be? Is this something that could snowball until it's an unavoidable issue?

NCAA athletes are basically forbidden to accept money of any kind from outsiders as far as I know. I think they're only allowed to be helped by their families or earn money working legitimate jobs (not that Jason White deal where he "made" $30k over the course of a summer "washing cars" part time).

There's no telling how the NCAA will choose to handle this but they have a history of being very stringent with this kind of thing so part of me is worried. If sheet ends up hitting the fan, OBJ will never be able to set foot in Louisiana ever again. That's for damn sure.

I think a lot of people missed that after falling down 17-7, LSU finished on a 35-8 run. 40 game minutes of dominance.

So the wifey got me some LSU socks that i broke out first time this year... my buds told me take em off or im out the door. Took em off when we were down 10-0. Scored 28 pts following.

They took em outside and burned em. Gone.

Wife was like "told you not to wear em "

So the wifey got me some LSU socks that i broke out first time this year... my buds told me take em off or im out the door. Took em off when we were down 10-0. Scored 28 pts following.

They took em outside and burned em. Gone.

Wife was like "told you not to wear em "
Thanks for the win!

Thanks for the win!

it was worth the $18 bucks. lol.

I did really like them though. And honestly probably coulda kept em on anyway. But it was his house, his rules....sooooo off they went. Didnt want to mess with any juju at that point in the game lolol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom