Match Up Official LSU vs. Clemson CFP National Championship Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I had a similar reaction at the party our neighborhood had. I walked outside and LSU scored. I go back in and Clemson scored. I walked outside again and LSU scored again. I ended up staying outside watching the game. One of my neighbors told me at the beginning of the second quarter that if LSU does not make a first down I would be banished to outside and I was.

I hope so.

But the manner in which he passed it, ( handshake ) IS A TIME HONORED TRADITION in college sports. ( Usually done at banquets/" touchdown club" dinners )

Again, LSU having to follow behind OBJ...Funny in that many were labelling Tyrann as the "most likely to be a fool" and it turns out OBJ is and Tyrann is asked to narrate a hype video.

Only thing i can think is since Jefferson is going Pro, that once the game ended, he technically is no longer an NCAA athlete. IDK, but now this has everyone scrambling.

Dope.

Clemson didn’t score after he was ejected - does he play offense? Plus LSU had scored TDs on four of its last six possessions and was about to score again when he was ejected (for a play at Clemson’s seven yard line).

Silly take.

The only thing I would sorta agree with them on it's not necessarily a "bad rule", but needs some tweaking. Yes he speared and targeted but it was to the shoulder. Maybe targeting not to the head should be 15 yards but no ejection. Kind of like basketball has flagrant 1 and flagrant 2. But its silly to suggest they lost because of the ejection.

OBJ is the former LSU player I dislike the most. He has to be all kinds of stupid to do something like that, or didn't care considering there were cameras everywhere.

I hope so.

But the manner in which he passed it, ( handshake ) IS A TIME HONORED TRADITION in college sports. ( Usually done at banquets/" touchdown club" dinners )

Again, LSU having to follow behind OBJ...Funny in that many were labelling Tyrann as the "most likely to be a fool" and it turns out OBJ is and Tyrann is asked to narrate a hype video.

Only thing i can think is since Jefferson is going Pro, that once the game ended, he technically is no longer an NCAA athlete. IDK, but now this has everyone scrambling.

Dope.

Has Jefferson formally declared though? Not saying it's an issue since the school has done its part to nip it in the bud, but I would think that until Jefferson says so, he's still a student.

OBJ would be dumb and self-glorifying enough to do some stupid shirt like that and potentially get this title vacated. As extreme as that sounds, The NCAA isn't above doing that.

Not going to happen. That said OBJ's parents are upstanding folks both were student athletes at LSU and very good students...I'm guessing they must be really disappointed in their son's behavior since he has been in the NFL....

So the wifey got me some LSU socks that i broke out first time this year... my buds told me take em off or im out the door. Took em off when we were down 10-0. Scored 28 pts following.

They took em outside and burned em. Gone.

Wife was like "told you not to wear em "

Thanks for doing your part!!!!! My son had a bunch of friends over that were watching the game in the kitchen. I was watching downstairs with my wife, anytime I went upstairs something good happened for LSU, I immediately recognized my role and spent the whole game watching with the boys in the kitchen....you're welcome....

Not going to happen. That said OBJ's parents are upstanding folks both were student athletes at LSU and very good students...I'm guessing they must be really disappointed in their son's behavior since he has been in the NFL....

Thanks for doing your part!!!!! My son had a bunch of friends over that were watching the game in the kitchen. I was watching downstairs with my wife, anytime I went upstairs something good happened for LSU, I immediately recognized my role and spent the whole game watching with the boys in the kitchen....you're welcome....

its dumb and stupid, but i swear it works!!!!!

and a hearty thanks to you having to spend the game with teenagers LOL.

Has Jefferson formally declared though? Not saying it's an issue since the school has done its part to nip it in the bud, but I would think that until Jefferson says so, he's still a student.

not sure but could be issue if not official.

But i think if they return the funds, no harm no foul.

idk its just dumb. plain dumb.

So the wifey got me some LSU socks that i broke out first time this year... my buds told me take em off or im out the door. Took em off when we were down 10-0. Scored 28 pts following.

They took em outside and burned em. Gone.

Wife was like "told you not to wear em "

Now that's a team player right there! Way to go buddy. You were the difference last night. ;)

not sure but could be issue if not official.

But i think if they return the funds, no harm no foul.

idk its just dumb. plain dumb.

I just saw that LSU came out and said the money was fake. Here's a link. We can all calm down now and keep drinking :beerchug:

its dumb and stupid, but i swear it works!!!!!

and a hearty thanks to you having to spend the game with teenagers LOL.

actually they are all fairly recent college grads and a few of them really know football (played HS ball), they are fun to watch a game with....almost every Sunday some or all of them would come over to watch NFL games....I know I will miss that when it inevitably ends.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom