Match Up Official LSU vs. Clemson CFP National Championship Game Thread (1 Viewer)

actually they are all fairly recent college grads and a few of them really know football (played HS ball), they are fun to watch a game with....almost every Sunday some or all of them would come over to watch NFL games....I know I will miss that when it inevitably ends.....

Shucks, you were stuck playing beer pong.

Darn. lolol

yeah enjoy it...damn it goes by fast.

OBJ would be dumb and self-glorifying enough to do some stupid shirt like that and potentially get this title vacated. As extreme as that sounds, The NCAA isn't above doing that.

Not going to happen. That said OBJ's parents are upstanding folks both were student athletes at LSU and very good students...I'm guessing they must be really disappointed in their son's behavior since he has been in the NFL....

Look, I don't want it to happen either but neither of us have any way of knowing how they'll handle it until all is said and done. Ya gotta remember what governing body we're talking about here.

sAM0F1.jpg

Great. So now we have to wait nervously to see what kinda sheet the NCAA is gonna throw at us for this. I hope his arse gets banned from all future LSU events.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom