*Official* LSU vs Vandy game thread (1 Viewer)

I can't overstate how nice it is to watch these LSU games and enjoy watching them, not being nervous or anything. I know this will change in upcoming games, but I absolutely LOVE these blowouts simply because it's what we should be doing to inferior teams.

Okay now what happened?

What the heck, defense.

As good as LSU's offense is right now, their defense is a bit concerning.

I thought they would come around.....but its looking like the way the offense is run, it puts extra stress on the defense. A-la Big 12 football. We need to find a way to better control the clock. I love the new offense, but it comes at a cost.

I thought they would come around.....but its looking like the way the offense is run, it puts extra stress on the defense. A-la Big 12 football. We need to find a way to better control the clock. I love the new offense, but it comes at a cost.

I don't know. It seems like everyone is running a version of the offense we run now. Just something we may have to live with. Plus, as someone stated earlier, we do have some people out this week.

I don't know. It seems like everyone is running a version of the offense we run now. Just something we may have to live with. Plus, as someone stated earlier, we do have some people out this week.

Yeah, and Divinity got hurt in this game too. I think they'll adjust. Just some sloppy football at times. The offense is so sharp with Burrow in there. He's clearly the reason they're scoring so many points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom