*OFFICIAL* McNeese St vs LSU game thread (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
I don't even know what channel or if it's even on TV. After last week whatever. LSU 31 McNeese 28 (though you could flip the score)

I'm sorta assuming it's not on and don't even think I want to look very hard to see if it is. Frankly, I'm more interested in finding if Notre Dame is on ... cos Drew.

Oregon is winning not that I am a fan of the Ducks just like watching OSU loose at home :)

I'm sorta assuming it's not on and don't even think I want to look very hard to see if it is. Frankly, I'm more interested in finding if Notre Dame is on ... cos Drew.
ND losing to Toledo atm. Prob won't end up like that, but it's a good feeling.

Looks like it'll be streaming on ESPN+ and not actually televised. I'll see if the stream will play for me at 7. If not, meh.

Yep, I signed in through Dish.

I knew we would have to pay the price for having such a great season in 2019.
But I had no idea LSU could EVER be this bad of a team. This is absolutely the worst LSU team I have seen since the new millennium. For all the talent we get with every recruiting class, this is as sickening as it has ever felt to be a Tigers fan. :hm:

I knew we would have to pay the price for having such a great season in 2019.
But I had no idea LSU could EVER be this bad of a team. This is absolutely the worst LSU team I have seen since the new millennium. For all the talent we get with every recruiting class, this is as sickening as it has ever felt to be a Tigers fan. :hm:
This and where is the run game??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom