*OFFICIAL* McNeese St vs LSU game thread (1 Viewer)

Pretty bad team. This will be a painful year. Orgeron about done.
Unless he can figure out a way to recruit the entire 2019 team & coaching staff.

Unless there is a massive turnaround, this team isn't beating a single ranked opponent this year.

I'm thinking we'll be doing good to get 4 wins.

... And your reason for such optimism???? :hmm:
Pure luck in some situations, plus sheer talent outplaying subpar talent, but I don't see us having enough of either to win much more than 4.

Pure luck in some situations, plus sheer talent outplaying subpar talent, but I don't see us having enough of either to win much more than 4.
I agree. But 4 wins does seem a bit high after watching the total ineptness of what I've seen in the first two games.
I'm not sure I even want to watch any of their SEC games. :covri:

I agree. But 4 wins does seem a bit high after watching the total ineptness of what I've seen in the first two games.
I'm not sure I even want to watch any of their SEC games. :covri:
Yep. The only SEC team I think they can beat is Kentucky. Maybe. Then Central Michigan and ULM are their other two wins. The rest I see as losses.

Yep. The only SEC team I think they can beat is Kentucky. Maybe. Then Central Michigan and ULM are their other two wins. The rest I see as losses.
Right now Kentucky is the better team... by a pretty good margin.

Right now Kentucky is the better team... by a pretty good margin.
Well, if they can't beat Kentucky, the rest of the SEC is gonna handle them easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom