*****Official Mock Draft First Round Poll (Saints #21)CLOSED. See run off poll.***** (1 Viewer)

Who should the Saints take at #21?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SaintsReport Disclaimer: The SaintsReport Official Mock Draft is for entertainment and educational purposes only, and should not be considered the actual NFL draft. Thank you. :mwink:

Bottom line is we could choose Jesus Christ as the Saints pick, and you would have people complaining about the holes in his hands.

But.....Can he play Safety??

I know, someone had to do it...

This is exactly why I voted for Richardson...

You don't pass elite prospects up for the sake of collecting an additional pick.

DaMontre Moore? Seriously?! I mean, if the pick is not Patterson, the next best option might be Datone Jones (who is a very good football player) or Trufant. Sure, the game is played in pads, not shorts. But stats can also be misleading. Moore is overrated in my opinion!

If we stick with the Saints' philosophy, we should go BPA. That's Patterson. If we select Moore, that's reaching to fill a need. And given that we had a better player available to fill that need at #15, taking Moore will make the decision to trade down worser.

Minter will be a pro bowler in this league. I just don't know if he fits with what we have.

This is exactly why I voted for Richardson...

You don't pass elite prospects up for the sake of collecting an additional pick.

We didn't actually collect any extra picks, we exchanged a 5th for a 2nd.

So we have the same number of picks. ( I know it's just fantasy. :9: , Just sayin.)

Man i'm telling you what... I was all for trading down yesterday thinking there would be someone that we really wanted, and could get max value and it would all be dandy, but when looking at this i'm not so sure any more... Do any of those guys make me wanna say yes him!! Lol nope.

I'm not so sold on it anymore.

And this realization is one of the reasons the "Official" Mock draft is both fun and educational! :9:

Patterson is coming on strong.....is there enough time to right the ship???

I picked Patterson here. He's not as polished as you might like, but he's by far the best player available at this point. He'll fit into this offense nicely. We haven't had an explosive wide receiver who can attack the ball and be an elusive home run threat after the catch, and Patterson fits that mold to a tee.

Sheldon Richardson should have been our pick at 15, I felt like trading down shouldn't have been an option. It's all in fun, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom