*Official Music Trivia Thread* (2 Viewers)

In 1981 Soft Cell covered a song that was originally recorded in 1964 by gospel and R&B singer Gloria Jones.
What was the name of the song and the name of Jones' famous husband who died tragically in 1977?

In 1981 Soft Cell covered a song that was originally recorded in 1964 by gospel and R&B singer Gloria Jones.
What was the name of the song and the name of Jones' famous husband who died tragically in 1977?

Always Something There to Remind Me

And I have no idea

Name the two men who were members of both Steely Dan and the Doobie Brothers.
I'm pretty sure that Michael McDonald was in both bands at some time, but I can't think of the other. :unsure:

Always Something There to Remind Me

And I have no idea
The song is 'Tainted Love'.
Gloria Jones was married to Marc Bolan of T. Rex.
Bolan was killed in a car accident in a car driven by his wife Gloria. He was 29.
It was ironic that he never got a diver's license because he feared dying in a car accident. :covri:

The song is 'Tainted Love'.
Gloria Jones was married to Marc Bolan of T. Rex.
Bolan was killed in a car accident in a car driven by his wife Gloria. He was 29.
It was ironic that he never got a diver's license because he feared dying in a car accident. :covri:

Damn! I picked a different one-hit wonder English synth-pop/new-wave cover. Naked Eyes.

In 1986 Eddie Murphy took a shot at a music career with the release of what song?

In 1986 Eddie Murphy took a shot at a music career with the release of what song?

It’s featured (song 3) in Weird Al’s “Polka Party” medley from his album of the same year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom