NFL Draft Official NFL Draft discussion thread (NO spoilers or tipped picks) (1 Viewer)

Packers fans having a nightmare draft so far.

OMG
Burns, Sweat, their pick of O-Linemen or DT’s and Gute selects the dude with a torn Labrum with 3 rat *** sacks last season. Very discouraging pick.

LOL Packers
Wow..

Sweat and Burns both still available, and GB goes ahead and picks a tweener that doesn’t really have a position in the NFL and who didn’t produce in college…

Just wow

BTW if you're not following Rex Chapman on twitter your doing it wrong.

If life was fair, the clown would have fallen down on his butt, when that guy jumped on top of him.

Carolina has Montez Sweat fall into their laps and don’t take him!! They needed a pass rusher the most. Dude was seen as a top 10 lock, but guess that enlarged heart deal has scared teams off on him. But he’s still on the board so it must be an issue. I’d take him at 6’6” 260 and broke the record for a defensive lineman running a 4.41 40!

Crazy that 2 tight ends have gone off the board before a receiver, running back, or corner.

Gonna have a run on receivers in the 2nd round for sure. So we will likely have a good one fall to us if we go that route.

Might have a run on corners to end this round.

Yeah all the Metcalf love just had to be about his pics not his game.

Some things I read had him in top 10.

I am also floored not a cb drafted yet

I can't believe Greedy hasn't been picked yet.
It is not like any other cbs went either.

Did not expect the mad rush of safety picks.

I did not expect him to be in the top half of the first anyway.

I went down to Broadway this morning and it was already a MADHOUSE. This has to be one of the biggest events to happen here, the streets are just packed for blocks all the way around the event.

D5Cb4qDWwAAkwWs.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom