Official NFL Draft Thread -- DAY 3 --Please Read (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Please put all discussion of Day 3 of the draft in this thread while the draft is ongoing. When anything relevant to the Saints occurs during the draft new threads can be started. If you are getting tips of selections via Twitter or other sources please don't spoil it for those following the TV broadcasts. Have fun and enjoy the distraction from your quarantine. And, as always, try to keep it civil. :9:

Thanks for your cooperation.

I’d say that the chances of the Saints not trading back into the draft at some point is pretty low. The challenge is that they now don’t have a 3rd, so the soonest we’d probably do it is the 5th. Could potentially collect a pick for Warford

Day 3 and 4th round starting out with a bang

IF skins can get a future 3rd (likely late in that Rd) and a 5th for a disgruntled (but good LT) then have to think we could get a late 4th or certainly a 5th for Warford...if we want to deal from our depth? I don't know that I would want to though?

one thing about trading Warford is the lack of OTAs and mini camps. maybe they keep him at least until preseason because of the uncertainty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom