** OFFICIAL* NW St vs LSU game thread (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
giphy.gif

We comin

I'll be in the stands for this one. I'm an alum of NSU, but I'll be having my Tiger gear on. We better put up at least 50 points on the Demons.

Hopefully Myles gets some playing time with the #1 OL and WRs...

I'm torn about the amount of playing time Burrow should get in this game. :scratch:

While it's obvious that we need to get our bench some game experience, I believe that Joe's Heisman shot is a legitimate one if he can put up the big stats to keep the sports media interested in him. And of course we need to balance that with keeping him as healthy as possible down the stretch.

I just hope that he looks undeniably great for as long as he is in the game and rolls up the score during his time at QB tonight.

Geaux Tigahs! :9:

I'm torn about the amount of playing time Burrow should get in this game.

While it's obvious that we need to get our bench some game experience, I believe that Joe's Heisman shot is a legitimate one if he can put up the big stats to keep the sports media interested in him. And of course we need to balance that with keeping him as healthy as possible down the stretch.

I just hope that he looks undeniably great for as long as he is in the game and rolls up the score during his time at QB tonight.

Geaux Tigahs! :9:
With the way Tua and Jalen Hurts are being crowned as the two frontrunners with no mention of Burrow, I say play him until we score 60 and then put him on the bench.

I switched my car colors and name again this week (and made it my avatar again), but did it pre-game so we don't have any possibility of a tight game even in the first quarter. It worked against UT, so I'm not taking any chances. Once I stopped paying close attention and played the game with changed colors (from black and gold) and name (from WH0DAT), we started playing much better and ultimately won.

Geaux Tigers!

Maybe it's just me but it almost seems like LSU is just going through the motions

This ain't looking good folks... at all. :rant:

• 1Like
Reactions: You
Why are we looking so average tonight?

That right knee buckled to the inside. That could be bad for Harris. :covri:

Hoped I would never say this but...………….get yo sheet together Aranda.

• 1Like
LSU Definitely hungnover from the texas win.

LSU defense has not turned the corner as some had expected.

stingley, the top recruit on the planet, just got owned

Now I'm just mad! This is absolutely ridiculous that this Demons team is dominating this game!

• 1Like

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom