** OFFICIAL* NW St vs LSU game thread (1 Viewer)

You always hear other coaches respect him...

....but it’s hard to see the results on the field with his units.

Isn’t McMahon also on the LSU staff?

Yeah it’s a who’s who of ex Saints staff.
He only got 1 or 2 quality lines with the Saints. LSU has always had a dominate d-line. Just a crazy coincidence I suppose.

Gotta. Catch. That. :hm:

DB’s need to practice catching balls, that’s the third dropped int.

At least we know why our DBs aren't playing as receivers.

• 1Like
Reactions: You
Y'all know these DB's are trying to catch fastballs at their knees and other odd places right? It's not like it's hitting them in the gut.

I think you're right about the 'hurt' players who are out of this game. Coach O thought that we could get by tonight playing a handful of backups while some starters rest up.

But they better come out with guns blazing if they want to look like a legitimate #4 ranked program.
They did pretty well getting off the field on that drive. And I've gotta believe we'll hold onto one or two of those picks before the game is over too.

I was hard on 22 last week, he’s running hard tonight. Having a good game with limited touches.

They did pretty well getting off the field on that drive. And I've gotta believe we'll hold onto one or two of those picks before the game is over too.
They better start holding on to those easy picks. That could be the difference in the game against the better competition we'll be seeing later on our schedule.

LSU must run the ball to establish dominance on offense. What the hell these announcers watching?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom