OFFICIAL "Off The Bandwagon" Sign up Thread (1 Viewer)

Well I've been a Saints fan my whole life (and will continue to be) but am very disheartened by this loss. The way we're playing and with the schedule we have, I just don't see us making the playoffs... in fact, I'll put up a $50 bet against anyone that we won't make the playoffs and will VERY HAPPILY payoff if we happen to win enough games to make it...

Now that we ARE going to the PLAYOFFS!,

I think someone here owes some $$$$ !!!

Bandwagon? Shoot, it goes up and down and all around so many times, I thought it was a roller coaster. I have gotten sick a few times.

It could be possible for portions of this thread to be directed at me, after my gooberish and poorly stated first post, and others like me.

i am firmly seatbelted into my shotgun spot on the bandwagon and have zero intentions of falling or jumping off. This season has reinvigorated me and i now have at least another 25 years of bad saints football, which hopefully will be many years away, to live through before I start falling off the wagon again.

Geaux Saints!

I am seriously considering giving up on this team if they don't have a winning record this season, no wait, I am walking if they don't win the South!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom