OFFICIAL "Off The Bandwagon" Sign up Thread (1 Viewer)

logic26

water gun ***asin
Reaction score
OFFICIAL "Off The Bandwagon" Sign up Thread" **UPDATE**

So many pessemistic fans,
throwing in the towels eventhough we are 6-4;
kinda angers me.
...So I want to know all who's off now.

To all you who wants to jump off the bandwagon now,

C'mon, and enter your name (if you are man enough) and see if you are right in doing so at season's end.(when we make the playoffs!!!)

** Who's off the Bandwagon now.... ???? **

Last edited:
Well I've been a Saints fan my whole life (and will continue to be) but am very disheartened by this loss. The way we're playing and with the schedule we have, I just don't see us making the playoffs... in fact, I'll put up a $50 bet against anyone that we won't make the playoffs and will VERY HAPPILY payoff if we happen to win enough games to make it...

I'm not giving up now... but I probably will when we get to the point where it's Week 15 or 16 and people are getting out the slide rulers to figure out the half dozen or so teams that have to lose, tie, or die in a plane crash so that the Saints can make the postseason.

That said, I'm sticking with my 10-6 NFC South champs prediction from a few games ago.

I'll never get off this wagon, I'll get and pull, but never get off!!

I will also take some that 50.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've been a Saints fan my whole life (and will continue to be) but am very disheartened by this loss. The way we're playing and with the schedule we have, I just don't see us making the playoffs... in fact, I'll put up a $50 bet against anyone that we won't make the playoffs and will VERY HAPPILY payoff if we happen to win enough games to make it...

I agree! If we continue to turn to ball over at this alarming rate and with the defense we have we might be able to beat Washington and SF but no one else. I stress might! No way we make the playoffs playing like that.

I'm used to my team(s) in this country disapointing me every year. And I'll never give up on any of them, and that includes NO.

Defend like we did in the second half & you can kiss our arses goodbye as regards playoffs. Im still very optimistic. If we beat Atlanta next week you wait & see the amount of people on here with high hopes again. Nobody said it would be plain sailing folks..........

These threads always make me giggle so I'd like to sign up just so you can have someone to "told you so" later.

I'm not a Bandwagon fan or jumping off, lord knows I have seen worse days, but it is interseting to note that all of the other posters to this tread just joined in 2006, coincidence?

Right now, there's not a lot to find favor with as far as how the team is playing; but we know this team can play better. Now we will find out how tough they are mentally to shake this off. But all is not lost. The players can still control their own destiny at this point. It's really all up to them.

I'm not a Bandwagon fan or jumping off, lord knows I have seen worse days, but it is interseting to note that all of the other posters to this tread just joined in 2006, coincidence?

I've missed one home game since Mora's second last year, that was the dec 18th panther game in Baton Rouge last year (excluding the Texas games of course). Been through Mora resigning, the brief Venturi debacle, the Ditka years and the Haz era..Can't speak for others but, I would hardly consider my registration date on this forum as an indicator of what "kind" of fan I am. Saints are my team, but they have played poorly in, and lost ,3 of their last 4, no denying that. I guess some people that feel we will never lose a game consider themselves "better" fans, not singling you out, just making a generalization. Personally, i've never understood that ideology. I suppose that means you can't say anything bad about a movie that has an actor/director/writer you like because that makes you an unworthy fan? You never hear some who says "I'm a spielberg fan, but i din't care for that movie" , be told "you're a Spielberg bandwagoneer, he never makes a bad movie, he will always win the oscar..how can you call yourself a spielberg fan?"

I don't think we are playing well enough to be deserving of the playoffs at this time..if that means i'm "off" something i never knew i was "on..so be it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom