Analysis ***Official Packers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Looks like not having preseason hurt us the most out of anyone in the league.

These phantom PIs have killed us!!!

Everyone didn't have a preseason, and unlike most teams both sides of the ball largely returned the same players for the Saints as last year.

There's zero reason for the Saints to look this bad.

This season feels just like 2014. We go in with high expectations cuz we'd done well the previous year and just keep finding ways to lose. Yeah, the refs did fix this one but we've bungled so many stupid things that I'm beginning to wonder if the refs even had to fix this for GB to win. 3-5 at midseason may be our upside.

People keep saying it’s not the refs, last 2 weeks penalty yardage 212-23. Nearly 2 football fields difference. That is absolutely unexplainable.

there are only two explanations.

saints are unprofessional.

refs are unprofessional.

This is a great game ruined by the refs. How can anyone be upset at the Saints when 4 of the 8 penalties were bogus phantom crap calls. Seriously, 3 PIs and missed OPI. Insane when the refs take control of a game and there isn’t anything you can do about it

I am not so sure the Saints even make it to the playoffs this year.
I don’t think that’s a stretch to say that. This is not a very good team and even with the extra playoff spot, the NFC West is stacked. We won’t limp into a 7 seed at 8-8.

Gonna be tied with the Panthers and one game up on the worst Falcons team of all time. This party is over.

Jordan doesn't look like he's in as good shape this season. He's bigger. It's noticeable. He's probably been the most disappointing player on the team so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom