Analysis ***Official Packers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Taysom lost this game next to the refs
WRONG...playcalling and the lack of a true over the top passing game will continue to lose the Saints games. Why is it MOST Saints fans have seen this coming for the past 3-4 years but this staff has either been stubborn to it, or is just believing they can continue to pull the rabbits out their behinds? Either or it is a long season ahead.

Has that exact play happened in every game, now?

I mean. I know goal line D on the one is insanely hard.....but.....

Defense got two key stops and then Taysom fumbled and Payton calls three two yard route plays. It's on Payton.

Defense isn't amazing or anything but they did what they could given it's Aaron Rodgers they're trying to stop
Defense gave up 37 points. Let me
Repeat! The defense gave up 37 points.

Why does that play literally ALWAYS work against the saints D

I have been a brees apologist, but after tonight, between him only throwing about three passes past 5 yards and our secondary...I realize this team is not going anywhere.

Brees was a huge part of the problem last week. He was not the problem this week. He’s played the typical DB9 game of the past 3 seasons.

This was on the defense and Payton getting cute w/Taysom at the worst time.

Need more production out of the dink and dunk Offense. The fumble wouldn't have so much pain to it if the Offense was at least threatening to an opposing defense.

We didn't throw past 25 yards tonite.

Not once.

If you don't stretch the D... They just won't respect it. And it's starting to be a real issue

Everyone didn't have a preseason, and unlike most teams both sides of the ball largely returned the same players for the Saints as last year.

There's zero reason for the Saints to look this bad.
Davenport on the bench injured as usual. Cam Jordan absolutely invisible. Thomas injured. Brees old and lost a step and a coach who can’t help but abandon anything that works.

lots of reason why we look this bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom