***Official Saints @ Bears Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Lol always love how you sunshine pumpers tell everyone how to fan. I cheer when its good and yell when its bad. Thats football, for people who understand the game neways. Keep pumping that sunshine and ill keep being a realist, how ill always be.

Then you may want to wait until the game is actually over before you declare it as a loss....just being real.

Then you may want to wait until the game is actually over before you declare it as a loss....just being real.

Now see that’s fair!! I was wrong, couldnt be happier i was wrong!! It certainly looks like this team is the team to over turn the big mistakes where in the last couple of seasons it wasnt like that... these were the mistakes that WOULD cost us the game. Hense where i got my expectation of what to expect from! This team is turning that around, and thats awesome.

that's all we have played...good teams.

but don't let that fact get in the way of your hate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The Bears aren't a good team, and I only mentioned today's game.

Don't let your lack of education get in the way of your reading comprehension.

Elias Williams was once again on the money. I didn't watch the 2bd half but Drew vs Fangio's D does not mix. He called a low score & that the Bears would keep it close if their running game was on.
Glad we pulled off the win & Elias Williams needs to be working on NFL Network. Props!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

c77a250ca955e6edf5e528658c9b13e8.png

Muahahaha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom