Analysis ***Official Saints @ Broncos Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

This showing was more than putrid. It really looked like he lacks the components to be an actual QB.

Imagine this. AK is about to go 2 games in a row without recording a single receiving yard. That is astronomically low. It's so bad I almost can't believe it lol.

And yet we are destroying a very talented defense. You care more about stats or W’s??

No BreeGirl. We just want the QB that will give us the best chance at winning. And next week looks like a loss if the Hill of today plays next week.

What about the Hill from last week with a similar open game plan?

The only thing I really care about at this point is that Tyreek Hill might wipe us out of a dubious NFL record.

261 yards in the 3rd quarter. 75 to Flipper.

This showing was more than putrid. It really looked like he lacks the components to be an actual QB.

Imagine this. AK is about to go 2 games in a row without recording a single receiving yard. That is astronomically low. It's so bad I almost can't believe it lol.
This is what infuriates me. He either doesn't see Alvin or doesn't trust him. Either one is a massive problem.

With all his skills, if he keeps working and improving I think he definitely has a job on an NFL roster as a backup. Many worse QBs do. That's how rare the talent level is.

But to be someone you build the whole offense around?

Doubtful so far, but the experiment isn't over yet, or it's not over until Payton says it is...

I didn’t crown Taysom after his nice showing last week.

I’m not benching Taysom after his putrid showing this week.

If you all think having a quarterback carousel is a smart idea, when we’re still winning, you need to settle down and truly re-examine that position.

If Jameis comes out and the offense stymies, will you want him benched immediately as well? Whether it be Taysom or Jameis, you have to let the guy finish the game - if we’re still leading it.

Watch when they interview Sean post game, he will admit that the gameplan was power running a la Buffalo in ‘17. Even if prime Drew were in this game, Sean was planning to run that ball against Vic’s defense.
💁‍♂️

These throws are scary off target and never in stride
You made your point numerous times. Everyone GOT it.

I am not a believer in the Saints having the heir apparent to Drew on this roster, but I also am not a believer in Jameis being the temporary answer for Drew, either. That is my point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom