Analysis ***Official Saints @ Broncos Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Excited for another game day. Not that the Saints of today would under estimate this game, but there was a day when a Saints' team would be the highly favored team and lay a beignet. It's very unfortunate the Bronco's are playing this game without their starting QB's, but this could happen even if it wasn't Covid related. Saints had issues in the days of the Billie Joe's. They were losing QB's left and right those years. I think we were picking up a QB off the street on a weekly basis.

Really sucks for the Broncos but here's to a Saints victory.

Geaux Saints!!!

I have no idea what the Broncos will do on offense but I do know they have a legitimate defense.

We can’t turn the ball over and allow their defense to score points. And we can’t give up special team touchdowns. The saints are a well coached team and don’t necessarily beat themselves. The only way we lose this game is if we beat ourselves by committing turnovers and penalties. Hill can make the plays of they are there but if not then either run the ball , throw the ball away , or take a sack . There’s no need to force anything today on offense.

If the saints win today and the Bucs lose to the chiefs then it will become extremely difficult for the Bucs to win the division. Today is a huge game and sure Payton will have our team ready to play despite the abnormal circumstances surrounding this game .

Nervous about this game and the unknown but who dat let’s go!

Who won the toss?

Edit: nvm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom