***Official Saints @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Nation, WHO DAT!!!!! Saints will try to win two games in a row as they are down the Gulf Coast to play their NFC South rivals, the Tampa
Bay Buccaneers. Saints are still in mathematically alive to at least earn and qualify for a Wild Card Playoff.

Cincinnati Reds lead TV and radio play-by-play broadcaster Thom Brennaman, former Dallas Cowboys defensive back Charles Davis, and former Lions, Bills, Browns, and Ohio State Buckeye Chris Spielman, are announcing the game seen rionally, and locally on WVUE FOX Channel 8, live on HD.

Cloudy skies at 76 degrees is the game forecast inside Raymond James Stadium for the 3:25PM Central Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, go for win number 6, GEAUX SAINTS, And WHO DAT!!!!!!!! :worthy: :saintshelmet::gosaints:::saintshelmet::gosaints: :bowdown2:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2016/regular14/

506sports.com - Home

Just gonna kickback, drink many of beers and watch the Saints win by 10+ today... :facts: :gosaints:

And just think,... this Sunday you get an additional 3 hrs & 20 mins to, um,... 'prepare'!

:ezbill:

And yet again I'm on a plane flying overseas during game day. Well... there are worse fates I suppose as I'm flying to Barbados for a conference. Too bad American Airlines doesn't have satellite TV but I should be able to at least use this wifi to listen to the game if not stream it.

Ugh my work causes too many games missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's just take care of business today and let the chips fall where they may. We typically play well on the road in Tampa.

I assumed the game started at noon. I purposely rented movies to get me through noon - 3pm but then I turn on the Ticket and we don't play until 3:15. Now I'm "forced" to watch the game. Why is God punishing me? What have I done to deserve this?...I was trying to avoid the massive beat down that will be handed to us. No Unger, Thomas and Vaccaro? I say play McCown and shelve Brees for next season when we have a legit chance to be a playoff contender.

I assumed the game started at noon. I purposely rented movies to get me through noon - 3pm but then I turn on the Ticket and we don't play until 3:15. Now I'm "forced" to watch the game. Why is God punishing me? What have I done to deserve this?...I was trying to avoid the massive beat down that will be handed to us. No Unger, Thomas and Vaccaro? I say play McCown and shelve Brees for next season when we have a legit chance to be a playoff contender.

With that attitude do us all a favor and just re-watch your movies. They obviously mean more to you than the Saints. Fans like this we can do without.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom