***Official Saints @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
I am extremely happy we won. But can someone explain to me why we looked so SLUGGISH early on? Is T. Armstead that big of a difference? Real question.

Low Energy

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am extremely happy we won. But can someone explain to me why we looked so SLUGGISH early on? Is T. Armstead that big of a difference? Real question.
I know the ten days off helps injuries, but it may throw the team out of sync going that long. Hope not, because they are more than likely getting a first round bye.

DA_MOSS

Ungerriffic
Reaction score
The offense stunk too. That doesn't mean the defense played their "arse off". How you explain the costly PI penalties, poor tackling and costly third down giveaways? You can't.

Come back in here and eat your crow regarding the defense kiddo

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I may be wrong but this is the third time this season the NFC South is 1-3 in any given week...............and isn't it great that in every instance it's the Saints with the 1 and the rest of the division with the 3!!!!...............(y)

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dunno.

It was such a mystery.,

The team for 6 quarters LOOKED listless, awkward, deflated, no energy. Like a fog descended on them in a way I have never seen unless there was something strange and distractiong going on with the team.

Then BOOM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)