***Official Saints @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Taysom should get some kind of for SURE “Game Ball” and then so MUCH credit for turning our MOJO to “ON” ~! We’re ON right now and WHEN we score AGAIN , TD or FG I’d say it’s “W”~! We’re burning time right now and not worried about scoring so I’ll just go ahead and add this to The “W” column and give Panthers and Falcons an “L” while we’re at it and I haven’t even thought about those panties all game, I’m just saying they’re losing or lost already. We’ll see if I’m right or not but I’ll say; “ SAINTS MAKE HISTORY AND WIN THE NFC SOUTH TWO YEARS CONSECUTIVELY~! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX ~! If I’m wrong about Carolina I’ll STILL stick with my prediction~!

I take back every melt down horrible thing I said in the first half. Please forgive me
You know....it's a football message board for fans....

,,.FANatics.

Maybe there should be large font sticky that the game day board is a place for emotion and overreaction in the heat of the game. That's what it's always been. It's not a place for reasoned anlalysis really.

Grade people on a curve.

Offense started out very stale and they didn't look good at all. props to them to fight back and man up to help us win this much needed game. Big props to the defense they have been ballin out for weeks now, they are really coming around to be a good unit.

So it won't go unnoticed Eli Apple played better today Good job

He did. I dont know why he starts off so crappy but he adjusts and you never hear from him after that, which is good.

I was wrong the first half.

Lol you are negative. What do you have against our defense? This defense has played great. They are above average.

Calling a defense average after being ranked bottom 5 is being negative? That is being positive. Avg is around 13-17 ranked. Elite is top 5 defense...

So, I am being negative for calling our defense top 15 because I called them average? People are getting their feelings hurt because I'm not claiming the Saints D as a top 5 defense.

...And when did we even got to talking about the defense anyways? I can't even trace this conversation back.

I take back every melt down horrible thing I said in the first half. Please forgive me
I don't know what you specifically said, so I can't say if you should or not. But I don't take back what I said. They sucked! They played like dog poop, especially offensively.

So glad to see them perform a rectal-cranial extraction and get the job done in the second half!

I admire the grit of this team. 2014-2016 they would've quit after Drew's turnover to start the second half.

I get our offense has been struggling on the road these last 2 games,but carolina's defense isn't that great. If our offense plays well and the other wr's step up we will move the ball well.

The teams just don’t know what’s coming on offense in a couple of weeks....or the playoffs. Ooooweeeee!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom