***Official Saints @ Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Man, we certainly better get a receiver to step up besides Mike Thomas. That's going to be important in the playoffs.

I admire the grit of this team. 2014-2016 they would've quit after Drew's turnover to start the second half.
Truth.

And up to that point, that's exactly how it felt. Flashback to '14-'16.

Guess refs want this game over cuz that was a clear hold on Cam

I don't know what you specifically said, so I can't say if you should or not. But I don't take back what I said. They sucked! They played like dog poop, especially offensively.

So glad to see them perform a rectal-cranial extraction and get the job done in the second half!
Sorry it took me so long to get my jersey on.

Its not how you start but how you finish and I think the Saints sent a clear message today. It wasn't a blowout which we know they're capable of. But it was a tough road game against a division rival that usually gives us the fits (no pun intended), and saints came out on top, that's huge.

Fantastic win - First half was hideous - but its important to have wins where you fight back from being down - the block punt Was awesome and seemed to unlock that energy we all know is there.

Hopefully this brings back the mojo and we finish the season strong and get that bye!!!

Oh and NFC South Champs!!! Who Dat!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom